Website, Our Website – website operating at the following address: akademiastratega.pl
External Website, Other Websites – websites of partners, service providers, or the recipients of the Controller
Controller, Website Owner – Kanarkiewicz Strategy Consulting Michał Kanarkiewicz. KRS 123; NIP (Tax ID No.) 5882282367; REGON (Statistical ID No.) 341622223, with its registered office at Władysława Broniewskiego 27/3, 84-200 Wejherowo, Poland, providing electronic services via the Website, and storing and accessing the information on the User’s devices
User – a natural person for whom the Controller provides services electronically via the Website.
Cookies (ciasteczka) – When referring to the definition, the text will be formatted accordingly (bolded). The following policy specifies, among others the rules of saving and accessing data on Users’ Devices korzystających z Serwisu using the Website for the purpose of providing electronic services by the . Website Owner.
What personal data do we collect and why?
If you are a registered User and you upload pictures to the website, you should avoid uploading them in EXIF format containing location tags. Visitors to the website can download and extract full location data from pictures on the website. The Controller is not responsible for the data obtained in such a way.
By contacting via e-mail, you agree to the processing of your personal data (by the Website and the Controller) and you declare that you provided the personal data voluntarily and that you have been informed about the right to request access to your personal data, change, and delete them. The Website Owner is the Controller of your personal data (of the User). Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the law, in order to contact you and provide assistance to the questions asked.
“Cookies” – are IT data stored on the end-device of the Website User (visitor) and intended for the use of websites. Cookies are used for the following purposes: If you leave a comment on our website, you will be able to choose the option of saving your name, email address, and website address in the Cookies, thanks to which the abovementioned information will be conveniently auto-filled when writing further comments. These cookies will expire after a year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will create a temporary cookie to verify if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and will be discarded when you (User) close the browser. When you log in, we (the Website) create additionally a few Cookies required to save your (User’s) login information and selected screen options. Login cookies expire after two days, and screen options cookies after a year. If you (User) select the checkbox “Remember me,” the login information will expire after two weeks. If you log out (User) from your account, the Login Cookies will be deleted. If you (User) modify or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser (on your Device). This cookie does not contain any personal data, it simply indicates the ID of the article you have just edited. This cookie expires after one day.
Administrator może przechowywać w plikach Cookie informacje o prefernecjach i ustawieniach Użytkownika dotyczących Serwisu aby usprawnić, polepszyć i przyśpieszyć świadczenie usług w ramach Serwisu. Administrator oraz Serwisy zewnętrzne wykorzystują pliki Cookie do wsparcia usług społecznościowych.
The User may at any time change the settings for saving, deleting, and accessing the data of the saved cookies.
Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available below:
- for Google Chrome,
- for Mozilla Firefox,
- for Internet Explorer,
- for Microsoft Edge,
- for Opera,
- for Safari (macOS).
- for Safari (iOS).
The User may, at any time, delete any Cookie files saved so far using tools of the User’s Device with which the User access the Website’s services.
What types of cookies do we have?
- Internal cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website’s IT system.
- External Cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by ICT systems of external websites. The Controller is not responsible for the security of cookie files from Website partners. The list of partners is provided further in the policy
- Session Cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Websites during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, the files are removed from the User’s Device.
Permanent cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Websites until they are manually removed. These files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session unless the User’s Device is configured to delete Cookies after the end of the Device session.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this Website may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, pictures, articles, etc.). Embedded content from Other Websites behaves in a similar way as if the User has visited a specific Website directly.
By entering the website, you consent to the use of your (User’s) data in order to improve our Website. We currently use the following services:
- Google Analytics – a service that allows us (Website) to check the number of visits (together with their source in the google.com search engine), as well as tells us what country the users come from. We learn such things as, for example, statistics of visits (Users), statistics of Users’ Devices, or statistics of Users’ behavior. These data are collected in order to analyze and improve the Website. For more information, see analytics.google.com.
- Yandex Metrica – a tool that allows us to check whether the Website is functioning properly. Thanks to it, we (Website, Controller) are able to view recordings that show us how the User navigated the website. It also allows us to generate a “heat map”, on which we (Website, Controller) can see what spots our Users click on. For more information, visit metrica.yandex.com/about
Who do we share the data with?
- hitme.pl and gmail.com m (digital mail) in order to answer your (User’s) questions. By contacting via e-mail, you (User) agree to the processing of your personal data and you (User) declare that the personal data provided by you is voluntary and that you (User) have been informed about the right to request access to your personal data, change, and delete them. Your personal data (of the User) will be processed in accordance with the law, in order to contact you and provide assistance to the questions asked.
- hitme.pl (hosting + domain), this is the company providing servers on which our website is located.
- wordpress.org – a content management system designed mainly for blogs. It uses the MySQL database. It is distributed under the GNU General Public License and is available free of charge.
These websites may upload Cookie files on User’s Devices.
How long do we store your data?
What rights do you have regarding your data?
If you have a user account or you have added comments on this Website, you can request delivery of a file with the exported set of your personal data in our (Website, Controller) possession, including all those provided by you (User). You can also request that we (Website, Controller) delete all your (User’s) personal data in our (Website, Controller) possession. This does not apply to any data that we (Website, Controller) are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security reasons.
Where do we send your data?
Comments of visitors (Users) may be verified using an automatic spam detection service.
If you want to contact the Controller of your data (User’s) on this website, we encourage you to write to us (Controller) an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, in accordance with the rules set out above.
How do we protect your data?
What are the Website requirements?
Opting out of saving and accessing Cookie files on the User’s Device may cause that some functions of the Website to malfunction. The Controller does not bear any responsibility for incorrect functioning of the Website if the User restricts in any way the possibility of saving and reading Cookie files.
How about changes in the Policy?
The Controller reserves the right to change this policy at any time without informing the Users about it. The changes introduced to the policy will always be published on this page. The introduced changes come into force on the day of publication of this policy.